I am new to this forum so I apologize too lengthy. I have a Mustang Skidsteer 1650 R 2015 that is throwing three codes: SPN:523469. FMI: 0, and OC: 1. The first I found is a Rail Pressure Sensor Fault, the second shows to be a Rail Pressure to high during PRV Limp Mode and I'm not sure what the third is. I've replaced both fuel filters, added anti-gel and blew out the lines and replaced the rail pressure sensor with a new one and am still getting the same codes. It also is only throttling up half way. From what I've been told, most of the time it throws this code, it's not actually the rail pressure sensor but another problem. I tried to clear the code by unplugging the battery, which didn't work and doing a regen which I was unable to do. Anyone have any experience with this?
Update: Just tried replacing the pressure relief valve, the old one seemed pretty worn out, but still same problem.