Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My 2001 Link Belt’s Service Engine Icon won’t go off.

Bagrenon ยท 2016-09-02 14:08

Hello, I have a 2001 Link Belt 210LX and I've serviced the engine recently. However it's still showing me that service is required. I'm wondering if there's a sequence of things I need to do before it will turn off. I didn't get the owner's manual when I got the machine so I don't have that as a reference, so I'm hoping someone on here might be able to answer this question. Also if someone could point me in the direction of a either cheap or free copy of the manual -- That would ROCK! Thanks in advance for your replies! Bruno

Replies1
  1. #1skadill2016-09-02 23:56

    1) Turn the key on.Push and hold the travel and work switches until the main screen comes up 2)Press auto 3 times until reset 1 screen shows. 3)Press alarm stop until reset2 shows. 4)Push and hold work switch until it resets. 5)Turn key off and then on again.Alarm should be off. If the service intervals need to be changed-push the travel switch to change the 250 hr intervals.Do this during step #4 I know this works on the 2002 and newer link belts.If not then hold the stop buzzer for 20 to 30 seconds on this 2001 model, try this method first