Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My 3/4 ton

JD4020 ยท 2008-05-10 14:55

I bought this truck last weekend. 1996 Chevy Cheyenne 2500. Wont see nearly as much work YET since I am only 16, but just wanted to show it off.

Replies7
  1. #1humboldt deere2008-05-10 20:15

    I had two of those models except 4x4 diesel. good trucks for light duty use, they were very slow with 10,000 lbs. on the hitch, congratulations:drinkup

  2. #2Eric2008-05-11 17:54

    Nice truck! Liking the JD sticker.

  3. #3stretch2008-05-11 18:28

    Very nice, Chevys are great trucks. We haven't had any big problems with our 2001 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 and I'll probably get it when I get my license. :drinkup Cheers!

  4. #4Preppypyro2008-05-12 00:04

    Cool looking truck, for a chevy That JD sticker increased the value abit too hey!! J/K

  5. #5RonG2008-05-12 03:51

    And nobody saw those pipes?? ) Those chevys sure sound nice with duals!!Ron G

  6. #6euclid2008-05-12 08:50

    mke sure your tips are stainless cuz they'll rust out right quick with a little salt on the roads.

  7. #7JD40202008-05-13 19:50

    In the words of Montgomery Gentry, HELL YEAH!