I have a 287b that seems to only be working in standard flow. I flip the switch to high flow but the high flow light doesnt come on and I don't see or hear any difference in my brush cat attachment. Anyone have any input?
There's an electrical connector by the hydraulic disconnects, is the harness from the attachment or an appropriate dummy plug plugged into it? If not you don't get high flow I think.
I don't have a dummy plug. Was told at dealer I didnt need anything . I have the manual for the machine it says flip the switch and high flow light should come on. Switch is illuminated so there is power at the switch but orange high flow light doesnt come on.
Im hoping its a solenoid or relay and not an ecm issue. I check fuses and they are ok and it looks like there are also two relays for auxiliary hydraulics in fuse box.
Ill look into plug thing further also . Thx
You were right . Thank you for your help.
Mark
Glad you got it! Never trust the dealer, lol....
Nope that wasn't it either. Gotta check solenoid next.
You got the light coming on now?