Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My Equipment Line-up

N.CarolinaDozer ยท 2008-06-21 00:27

Various Equipment:

Replies31
  1. #1N.CarolinaDozer2008-06-21 00:29

    more....little pipe laying

  2. #2N.CarolinaDozer2008-06-21 00:31

    more...rolled the dump over!

  3. #3N.CarolinaDozer2008-06-21 00:33

    more... uprighting with the 320, plus my tractor and trailor

  4. #4stretch2008-06-21 12:43

    As someone once said...there are those people who have flipped and ADT and those who have yet to flip an ADT. Nice fleet...1/50 scale?

  5. #5D5G2008-06-21 21:56

    nice line up, I am getting ready to start a custom 1:50 385. Nice idea with that pipe layin pic.

  6. #6N.CarolinaDozer2008-06-21 23:26

    Yeah, 1:50 scale, and did u like my batteries for pipe.:laugh

  7. #7RollOver Pete2008-06-22 00:10

    Thats one of the cleanest trenches I've ever seen :drinkup

  8. #8stretch2008-06-22 10:15

    I think my friend has one of those D350E's. As for the batteries...they don't look very hollow. :beatsme Why not use some real (small-diameter) metal or PVC pipe? Or maybe buy some model piping from a model supply store (which is kinda the expensive route). Now you've gotta get a lowboy to complete the setup!

  9. #9N.CarolinaDozer2008-06-22 11:32

    Yeah it's amazing to see all the dirt from those trench's disappear. And I took the pic's as a last minute thing. I'm looking at a curio cabinet with a light to dispaly them. If I do get it I will invest in scenery and pipe, etc. to enhance my models. Thanks for the input by the way.

  10. #10Lashlander2008-06-22 12:39

    Nice line of equipment. I built myself a barge so if you ever need to transport your spread across the ocean maybe we could do a little business. Not trying to violate the advertising rules though!:lmao

  11. #11N.CarolinaDozer2008-06-22 12:42

    nice barge! looks like it a lot of time, and nerves of steel!

  12. #12N.CarolinaDozer2008-06-27 21:16

    :thumbsup

  13. #13N.CarolinaDozer2008-06-30 22:36

    :sleeping

  14. #14N.CarolinaDozer2008-07-19 18:46

    I would like to add a couple of scrapers, but I find it had to find and buy a 631? I wish Norscot would start making them again!

  15. #15Dirtman20072008-07-19 19:25

    Nice little collection, you need other models than CAT though here's my little collection that got out of hand...

  16. #16D5G2008-07-19 21:50

    N.CarolinaDozer, those 631E's were made by Ertl, when they lost their Cat licence, Norscot retained their stock and rebadged and reboxed them. Just a little history, and be prepaired to pay a few bucks for one they're starting to be like the 375's.

  17. #17WabcoMan2008-07-20 21:12

    Nice collection DirtMan You don't happen to like excavators by any chance ? When I figure out how to post pics I'll put some of "Retro Earthmovers" fleet online. Happy Collecting !

  18. #18Countryboy2008-07-21 00:57

    Check out the second red link in my signature for help with posting pictures.

  19. #19Bellboy2008-07-23 10:19

    They are like rabbits, you get one, then you get another one to keep it company, and then they start to breed, and before you know it, you got 1000's of em. HAHAHAHA

  20. #20N.CarolinaDozer2009-01-06 20:32

    well I finally got me a 631 Scraper...

  21. #21fireman0502009-01-07 03:21

    dirtman can i see more pics of that remote control bobcat mini x and that 50th anniversiary case backhoe

  22. #22guyinthesky2009-01-07 17:17

    Anyone on here have the Liehberr Model Tower Crane? its HO scale, I know at the local hobby shop in Victoria, its bout $300...I'm getting my model train set up, and building model skyscrapers and such, and trying to find a way to get that crane a wee bit cheaper! lol

  23. #23Speedpup2009-01-18 16:27

    nice equipment and barge! Now we pictures in dirt and water

  24. #24JDMGrading2009-01-27 21:26

    Who makes that D6T dirtman?? I would love to have that on my desk.

  25. #25Speedpup2009-01-29 17:34

    You don't like excavators I guess? Nice collection!

  26. #26JonW2009-02-05 12:07

    I hope your Wife didn't come home while you had the trench open and the batteries missing from the TV remote Love it thought! Myself have spread CLEAN kitty litter on the kitchen floor so I could have some dirt to play in. Tryck pull stuff with battery operated trucks.

  27. #27alan627b2009-02-06 01:57

    Guyinthesky, did you say you were looking for minature skyscrapers? http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ct=result&cd=1&q=miniature+skyscraper&spell=1 I've been thinking of getting some of these myself, I has some as a kid, and now they are being made again. http://www.bridgestreettoys.com/ Hope this helps, alan627b

  28. #28cat 325ccr2009-03-30 19:27

    Nice fleet

  29. #29bill53622009-03-30 20:16

    Thanks for sharing your pics, I don't believe I've ever seen thank many excavators in one place.

  30. #30daugherty1022009-03-30 21:45

    hey dirtman where'd you find all of those link belt excavators at i'm a big link belt fan and i can't find any?

  31. #31Ltboones252009-12-02 23:28

    hay just woundering how long dose it take to get in the union operators. im 25 and is it worth it