Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My first Excavator, and questions I have LOL

Blanky ยท 2015-05-26 23:30

Hello to all and I found this site, thought I would do some research and hopefully learn about my new toy. Basically I bought a used Hitachi EX60SS excavator and need to find someone with hopefully the service and operating manuals on disc that can be emailed to me. I also have learned that I need to determine which model I truly have since I have learned they made 60-1 thru -5's it appears and I don't have a clue LOL. So year and sub model assistance would be great here is the machines serial #108-0287. Thank you in advance and looking forward to learning more about this machine.

Replies3
  1. #1Blanky2015-05-29 07:08

    Nothing yet from anyone, ok so what did I miss or make a mistake?

  2. #2CatToy2015-05-29 07:21

    Take a look at this thread, has lot of info on EX60s. Any other info on the serial number plate? Maybe post a picture of it and someone may be able to help.

  3. #3Blanky2015-05-29 08:43

    Yes sir I found that thread and read it but no luck on the assistance of which sub model or manuals it appears yet so I have posted on that one as well thank you for the response.