Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My first Mini X

Palmer78 ยท 2009-03-14 20:27

I just bought my first mini X. It's a 2004 IHI 35N with about 1400 hours on it. It has a thumb and enclosed cab. It appears to be in real good condition and it looks to be a well built machine. The only thing I am concerned about is getting parts for it. I am not familiar with this brand at all and have never seen a dealer. Does anyone else with one of these have any experience getting parts, and what's your overall opinion of this brand machine.

Replies2
  1. #1Construct'O2009-03-14 21:12

    Google your machine on the internet and something will show up.Check for dealers close to you. I believe one of the main sources for parts here in US is located in Kentucy.Good luck:usa

  2. #2td25c2009-03-15 14:39

    Keep us posted Palmer78.I liked the IHI I ran .I might get one this summer.