Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My model page

HCF ยท 2011-08-07 20:38

Hey everyone. I started a model page to show off my work. If anyone has a facebook like my page and let me know what you think. Here's a link to it: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timberline-Thinning-Company/133441133410370/ Oh yeah, here's a link to my YouTube channel. Mostly model forestry related. http://www.youtube.com/user/pof416shooter Thanks for looking, Jason

Replies2
  1. #1BrianHay2011-08-07 21:03

    Liked and subscribed! That is some really great work! This here may be a useful app for you. I have been playing with it for about a week now and it seams to work really well. I use it to automatically update my Facebook page when I add new content to my website. It would work the same for you to update your page when you add a new Youtube video. It uses RSS or ATOM feeds to update it for you.

  2. #2HCF2011-09-16 22:31

    Thanks Brian. I'll check that out. If I haven't subbed you back yet I will shortly.