Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

my new haul truck

d6peg ยท 2011-01-09 13:15

This is my new haul truck that was built by TripleRDiesel.com. It is an '03 model with a cat c15 and a fuller 13 speed. Here are a few fics. Hope you enjoy.

Replies27
  1. #1motrack2011-01-09 13:24

    Thats a nice looking ride but your runied the look by adding that ugly visor......JMHO

  2. #2d6peg2011-01-09 13:29

    a couple more

  3. #3HeyUvaVT2011-01-09 18:14

    B-E-A-UTIFUL love it!

  4. #4d6peg2011-01-09 18:39

    thanks Hey, Im pretty proud of it.

  5. #5hankobc12011-01-18 14:03

    Nice truck!!!

  6. #6Asphalt/Dirtman2011-01-18 18:34

    Hole lot of Chrome!!!!!!!!!!!! bet she sounds good with a load on, very jealous

  7. #7tonka2011-01-18 18:41

    Be carefull you get what you pay for with Raul @ tripple R, heard some horror stories out of that place.

  8. #8DiamondLTruckin2011-01-18 23:50

    +1 Tonka... The truck sure looks nice, Hope it will work as good as it looks and it's not just a DuPont Overhaul...

  9. #9Mike Mc2011-01-19 01:34

    Nice looking truck! The visor gives it an interesting look. How do you like the door window skirts? Is it comfortable to drive with the windows down a bit?

  10. #10Yepblaze2011-01-19 06:18

    Watch out for that overhang. Oh that's right you can't see it.

  11. #11prenn1984@gmail2011-01-20 02:02

    if you hit an overhang because of a drop visor, you shouldn't be driving a truck

  12. #12Ryanrb252011-01-20 07:46

    Nice Rig Man that would sound tuff on song judging by those pipes

  13. #13tonka2011-01-20 08:24

    LOL yup... now i'm not saying the truck doen't look good, because it does, i don't like the visor... but everything elce is nice.

  14. #14d6peg2011-01-26 19:19

    The truck sounds awesome but rattles a little bit when you kick on the jakes (really loud). About the visor you either love it or hate it, this is the first truck that it has ever been put on. I dont have any trouble seeing out of it. The window skirts I like very much you can role the window down about 3 inches and not hear any wind noise. As far as tripple r goes they were super good to me and havent had any problem with the truck. This is not my first truck and I checked it out really well before I signed the papers. I will try to get some more picks up with the lowboy and dozer on it.

  15. #15thejdman042011-01-26 19:39

    Very sharp looking truck

  16. #16d6peg2011-03-16 20:49

    Just an update. I have had a few performance problems with the truck, but TripleR has been willing to help to an extent. Nothing really major just a lot of little stuff, that I'm a little dissatisfied with. D6

  17. #17Colorado Digger2011-03-16 21:17

    nice truck!! there is so much mag chloride on the roads here it is really hard to keep the chrome clean. the clearance would be an issue as well. i am sure for your application it works well.

  18. #18demo2011-03-16 21:25

    truck is absolutely bad a**. ive bought alot of chrome from triple r with pretty good results for my w900. id like to have them build me a truck too but there's definately gonna be problems with any custom build and there too far from me to get it handled.

  19. #19Water Doc2011-03-16 22:06

    What sort of issues have you been having? Beautiful truck. I love the way the c-15 sounds.. I do dislike the visor but then again I don't like any drop visors on Pete's.. I like how they look but hate driving them. Good thing it's not mine

  20. #20d6peg2011-03-17 11:12

    WaterDoc, power steering hose was leaking and had to replace it, ac hose went bad, and the injector cups were leaking.

  21. #21Water Doc2011-03-17 16:24

    So nothing major or uncommon, that's good to hear. Hopefully you will have many years of problem free truckin ahead of you.

  22. #22brushmaster902011-07-15 16:01

    Nice truck but ime not to sure about the visor thoe. Overall its still a sweet looking truck.

  23. #23makin mulch2011-10-02 10:28

    looks good

  24. #24dirtmonkey2011-10-02 12:17

    Nice ride! I hope it works well for you! My customers would swear im "makin too much money" if showed up with that. Hell they give me s@#t when they see me around town on my harley. Showing up with a new D5K is bad enough, but again sweet ride , we all deserve something nice:notworthy

  25. #25ddot4302011-10-02 15:47

    nice pete lots of shiny parts cool

  26. #26pafarmer2011-10-16 18:25

    Thats a sharp looking truck for sure. Good luck with it. I'm not a fan of the visor. I think it ruins the classy look of the truck............

  27. #27michaelg2011-11-04 05:44

    Very nice looking truck. Machinery Trader Used cars for sale by owner Used cars online