Got this 644E from one of the many many many many Govt agencies here in the Commonwealth towards the end of this winter. Chased some issues in tires, couple sections, a plug, a 20T bottle jack, 2 new lock rings and 5 gallons of sealant and shes holding air fine Oil change- perhaps first ever. new Hyd/trans oil cooler rebuilt rotten part of bottom of door. JD wants $1600.00 for new door- no glass, no hardware. Looks pretty good.
hmm- not really sure why I got hyperlinks instead of pics. sorry.
Looks good. Do you know if that was factory white paint or custom?
It was a custom. A very thorough custom. Actually kind of weird- when i was sanding it down, it seemed like there was the white paint, then some post 1991 JD yellow on the front and rear. However, on the front, there was a coat of old JDyellow after the primer. Like it was built during the change in colors. Kinda neat
I was just wondering because deere made a few white machines. I know of atleast one 690ELC. Just dont remember if they done a WL.