Hey guys. Thought I share a few pics of the Case 221D wheel loader I recently got. My Dad and I own and operate a Sawmill we have been using our New Holland farm tractor (around 3000lbs. lift) and and old Case m4k straight mast forklift(4000lbs lift). Man this 221D is one awsome little machine, I love it. Has the hyd, quick change and came with 1.3yard bucket and pallet forks and will lift around 5,500lbs easily. Let me know what yall think about her! Sawmiller
Looks good. Never seen a 221 without the cab?
Stuvecorp, Yhea, was kind of hard to find one with just a rops, most all have cabs and with heat only and down here in Texas A/C is a must. We get on and off the machine a lot and don't spend that much time on it, so and open machine was the way to go. Also seems like it's hard to keep A/C working in most machines.
Well, it's not like you need to plow snow down there... If you are in and out a lot that makes sense. I really like those 'baby' Case loaders.
i love its look, it is differentate than most of wheel loaders i saw. And these pictures were nicely taken.