Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My new truck

woodhauler ยท 2013-01-24 06:07

2013 westrnstar! Will have a tag axle and rotobec elite 80 loader on it today!

Replies11
  1. #1grandpa2013-01-24 06:42

    Nice, Nice, Nice,,,, congratulations... will be the nicest looking truck in the woods!

  2. #2CM19952013-01-24 06:49

    Very nice! What's the spec's?

  3. #3nedly052013-01-24 07:19

    Very nice, make sure to post some pics of it all set up! I've always drooled over tri-axle log trucks, just don't see a way to justify having one. Do you pull a pup also?

  4. #4mitch5042013-01-24 10:18

    I like that color! What's it got for axles and rear suspension?

  5. #5Mike L2013-01-24 18:36

    that looks like oconnors lot! did you get the Detroit or the cummins?

  6. #6woodhauler2013-01-24 19:48

    46 rears 0n 4.10 ratio, haulmaxx suspension

  7. #7woodhauler2013-01-24 19:50

    Oconnors,550 cummins 18 speed. 295 inch wheel base

  8. #8nedly052013-01-24 19:57

    Any new pics? How about of your old one??

  9. #902Dmax2013-01-24 21:32

    great looking truck! that'll look mean with a loader strapped on there. always nice to have good equipment.

  10. #10woodhauler2013-01-28 19:56

    I got picyures of it loaded up but cant downsize them to put on here!

  11. #11bill onthehill2013-01-28 20:12

    I use this to resize. It is a freebie. http://download.cnet.com/PIXresizer/3000-12511_4-10607499.html