For electrical wire !! I know this forum is for Industry Questions and the mods are welcome to move or delete it, but I thought my thread would inform/advise more people here. I have purchased cheap strippers, and expensive ones through the years. All of them were frustrating to use on 24 gauge and smaller stranded wire. All of them would remove anywhere from one to several of the strands along with the insulation. Several weeks ago I found and bought another new stripper on a popular internet shopping website. It is fast and easy to use and I haven't had a single strand of wire get damaged. I highly recommend it. Especially when it was $9.99 +tax n delivery. Here is an image of it.
Looks pretty slick. I have the crossways gun stripper I got decades ago from Boeing Surplus when it was a thing. They are cranky and tempermental to operate successfully.
Always good to hear about tools that actually work like they're supposed to especially when they aren't expensive.
I liked it so well I now have 2 of them. Did anyone notice it has a knurled nut on it for tension adjustment ? I haven't used it, because the stripper worked fine right outa the box.
Have had them for many years. They are still great!
Damn, I was expecting a different kind of stripper.......................................... Paint stripper of course.
Wot Eva.
Thanks for the let down tinkerer
I've bought some of those for work, but I think I bought a high end version. I loved it when I used it, which wasn't very much, but I don't know if my team uses them very much.