Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My pet project

blitz138 ยท 2012-03-08 20:41

We've been working on a lubricant adviser and I think most of the kinks are worked out. It started with mining equipment but got carried away. Feel free to give me constructive criticism.......I know the coolants are mostly blank I need to remove that. http://www.belray.com/lubricant_advisor/mining

Replies6
  1. #1cps2012-03-09 13:25

    Looks very helpful blitz138, did you design it all yourself?

  2. #2blitz1382012-03-10 14:59

    I had help.... of course if you find any heavy equipment that isn't listed let me know.

  3. #3Nige2012-03-12 11:44

    That is extremely impressive. If it is going to be fully interactive then IMO the only thing that it needs is a feedback method so that anyone who spots an error or wants to add information to the Advisor has a way of getting that information to the person/s responsible for the design of the page.

  4. #4qball2012-03-12 21:06

    that would make a great app.

  5. #5maddog2012-03-13 06:27

    It's allways nice when someone goes out of there way to share something that is helpfull, THANKS

  6. #6blitz1382012-03-13 11:36

    I'll try to make it more intuitive, click on Contact Technical Services, or of course you can just let me know. qball, Im working on the App