Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My Pond Project

Casetractorman ยท 2006-12-11 21:31

Bought some property last year .. got an idea I should dig a small pond to drain the property .. that was the original intent .. turned into quite a project .. heres some early photos

Replies8
  1. #1Casetractorman2006-12-11 21:35

    And Then

  2. #2tylermckee2006-12-11 21:36

    Looks like fun. I'm sure steve can change your username if you ask nicely :thumbsup

  3. #3digger242j2006-12-11 22:18

    Yes, Steve can change user names. You just have to catch him when he's got the time to do it.

  4. #4Countryboy2006-12-11 22:36

    I wish I had the need for a pond on my land cause that DOES look fun. :yup Ca S etractorman, what size dozer is that? Is all that iron yours?

  5. #5Casetractorman2006-12-11 23:18

    No all the machinery isnt mine .. I work for an equipment dealership .. they let me use the excavators for what started out to be a small pond .. I now own my own .. The Dozer is a Cable D8 .. I hired a retired guy to help move the dirt .. he had two D8s and to Cat Pans .. he taught me alot last summer bout moving dirt, of course hes been doing it for 40 years . See Pic

  6. #6Casetractorman2006-12-11 23:26

    More Pics Have a very good customer who allowed me to use this to get started moving dirt .. Its good to have friends

  7. #7Dozerboy2006-12-12 17:02

    Cool

  8. #8JimBruce422006-12-12 17:04

    Got some real nice customers and friends. That looks like both a fun "little" project:thumbsup , and something that could be a headache at times:Banghead