I was 4, sitting in my fater's arm in a Volvo 641 wheel loader when a started my career. After that every play time spent among the volvo loaders.(It was an asphalt company)Year after year they got better machines 841 4300 L70 L70B Next stage: At 17 went to a Coal company www.pannonpower.hu started as a hand-worker at a conveyer-belt, after 1 year my boss sent me to take the test for heavy equipment operator. For 12 years was there and got the experience in the next Dozers: Caterpillar: D7H, D8K,D8N Komatsu: D85A-18 Zettelmeyer: ZD3001 Front Shovel: Caterpillar 5080 Excavator: Caterpillar 330B In 2001 left them, I went to Canada (Montreal) to my friends I tried to find a job there, I was not lucky working for a year as a flexer at a tile company Back to Hungary -Road construction Between 2002 and 2006 worked at many firms as a heavy equipment operator working with. Excavator: Fiat-Hitachi Ex150 Caterpillar: 320B,325C, M318C Liebherr:902 Backhoe Loader:Caterpillar: 428II, 428B,428C,428D Volvo: BL71 JCB: 3CX Wheel Loader: Fiat-Kobelco W170 Volvo 4300, L70D Dozer: Caterpillar: D6M Fact I am not proud to work at many comapnies under 4 years am just was searching the best place(maybe myself?) to work Final stage (final!!??) Strabag ( www.strabag.com ) as a tunnel equipment driver Got experience in. Excavator: Liebherr:932, 934, 944C these are tunnel exavators Caterpillar:325C ,320B Takeuchi: TB175 Wheel loader: Volvo: L150E, 180E, L80F Caterpillar: 966G I, 966G II Dumper: Caterpillar: D300E Volvo: A25E Telehandler: Merlo 35.13 In this Januar left the world of the tunnels Now am searching a job, any idea?
Please tell me how i operate hidraulic suspension on zettelmeyer zd 3000
Hí Cosmin_Husi, I operated ZD 3001, that is a wheel dozer. What do you mean suspension? if you need a quick answer please do not hesitate contact me on Facebook: Stachura Ferenc Have a nice day!