Here is the TD25C, after a couple days doing lube, adding oil, water, fluids, replacing old tilt hoses and cleaning the firewood jammed up in the belly pan, I think she is ready for a demonstration run. Pushing another path across the swamp in the woodlot. I am happy so far. I have a stuck top roller on the right side, but thats not a big deal.. got a new turbo exhaust elbow coming and I do beleve she will make a nice fun toy. Sure is a powerful brute. Enjoy.
I sent you a PM on the other site a couple of days ago about what the guy wants for the D9G.
Nice dozer. I hope you get some sweeps for it, working around those trees is pretty tricky.
I posted the pics for you Don, did not see the post on the price. Not sure on the prices. there are two D9G's. I know he quoted me in the low 20's for one.... but said a couple days later he might raise it. They had just come in.He has a very nice 1961 direct drive D8H with winch coming in..no blade with it. I will go see it when it arrives.
Looking & sounding great Tim ! Looks pretty dry in your area . We are pretty dry as well . Keep on slammin with the 25 Bro ! Hang on ................. Stop immediately ! The ROPS cab has been modified with the weld on lift lugs . A tree could fall on the cab & scratch the paint off or something like that . LOL ! HeavyEquipmentForums
Thanks 25!!! So far the old girl makes me happy..... Yeah.... One of THOSE discussions. The safety cops... give me a break.I don't think this guy looks worried.... in the heyday of the BIG earthmoving jobs... somehow we survived. Didn't we, and guess what, the jobs were done in half the time. Ever notice how often the GOVERNMENT bends or breaks the rules????
Engine side covers would be a good idea too. Almost had a log get in there on the video.
That thing sure looks and sounds good.
Looks like a great machine.
I wasn't thinking of your safety, I as just concerned that timber might damage the pretty sheet metal on that baby!
Hi Check, No I wasn't commenting on your comments on the sweeps, I was reading the post TD-25C posted about welding on ROPS structures... More government BS as far as I'm concerned. Somehow man survived NO safety guards....However, I have had a couple occasions when I was dam glad I had them on!!!!!, Tim
Nice looking TD25 there TimT! It looks like a mighty big toy for sure!!
Nice dozer TimT.....I don't mean to be such a pessimist, but if it where mine, I wouldn't push one more tree before adding some more protection. It doesn't take a very big stick to kill or permanently disable even a careful operator. If you don't intend to work it on a construction or mine site, I wouldn't hesitate to weld on the rops. I understand that this could compromise the structural integrity, and will instantly remove the certification, but it would be pointless to be killed by a falling object while preserving a compliant rops. Another option, if you were doing a lot of timber work, is to build a canopy over the top of the rops and use separate mounts.
There is a komatsu 375 putting in a driveway and house pad across the street. I'm watching your video and get the fresh smell of turned earth! Cool video and sweet tractor. I missed out on buying one for 14k, it was clean and had a ripper.