I'm having trouble finding replacement track rollers for my Daewoo Solar 225 LC-V. The trouble is that the prescribed rollers for that model do not fit. I have measurements for the existing rollers - is there a website anyone knows of that I can use these measurements to find the model these rollers are from? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Give me the measurements and I will identify the rollers that you are needing. I am showing the Solar 225LC-V can have two different rollers on it and both have different measurements. Aftermarket part #'s PC395 or VA1584. Thanks, QuickTrax
Do you know the serial number of your machine? there are two types of roller depending on the serial number and a supersesion on one of those, i assume yours is a korean machine 4 digit serial number
Measurments are centre to centre
Serial # 1116
The measurement I come up with c-c on the bolt holes on the collar is 101.6mm. Across c-c on the bolt holes is 317.5mm. The bolt holes measure 17mm. I can't find any rollers that are 422mm across. 422mm is extremely wide for this machine. What is your email address? I can email specs on both rollers I show to fit your machine. Thanks, QuickTrax