Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

n00b from NEPA

rino1494 ยท 2006-02-21 22:11

Hello all, my name is Jason and I and from northeast PA. I am 24 and have been working for my fathers excavating business for 10 years now. We are a small company with 12 pieces of equipment and we perform all types of excavation including, developments, site work, pipe work, foundations and septic systems. I was recommended by farmerted, so I thought I would join. :thumbsup

Replies3
  1. #1JimBruce422006-02-21 23:32

    Welcome aboard. :thumbsup I'm from the Mid. Susquahanna valley, what's the name of your dad's company? -Jim

  2. #2farmerted442006-02-23 00:24

    hey bud , glad you found it. i had the link messed up!! anyway glad you are here. you like it better than the other place!!!!!!! hey steve do i get a kick back for new member references?!?!? just kidding.

  3. #3farmerted442006-02-23 00:28

    ooops forgot something. jason you wouldnt happen to be a steeler fan would ya????