Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nagano

pompom ยท 2015-11-12 04:40

HI all I am a farmer in qld aus ,I am loking at buying a 2009 nagano 5.4 t mini ex .it is a comparatively good price as are the other two for sale at the moment ??are the parts hard to get and /or expensive.i have seen the machine operating ,seems ok,has done 3000hrs .any hints for a beginner thanks pompom

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2015-11-12 10:46

    I believe, but cannot confirm, that Nagano is connected to the Hanix line. Parts are probably not easy to get but you lads are a lot closer to Japan than we are, in more ways than one.

  2. #2Welder Dave2015-11-12 20:38

    Nagano made the excavators for Thomas. I rented one and it was a nice machine. Actually way nicer to run than a Bobcat 231 and had pilot controls and variable pumps if I recall. The Bobcat excavators were old technology.

  3. #3CM19952015-11-13 06:51

    Welcome to the Forums pompom!:drinkup I moved this thread to the compact excavator forum, it should get more views here. Best of luck.

  4. #4joispoi2015-11-13 12:54

    I would try to source some parts for it before buying. Price out pumps, final drives, tracks and sprockets, pins and bushings, and some spool valves and seals. If you can find parts for it, it's a step in the right direction.