Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

national 666b Friction disc

josequiroz01234 ยท 2023-08-04 16:26

Hi, could you tell me the part number or where I could get this disc?

Replies6
  1. #1crane operator2023-08-04 16:37

    Serial # for the crane and any national or grove dealer will get it. Out of the swing drive or the winch brake?

  2. #2josequiroz012342023-08-05 10:14

    The winch brake

  3. #3crane operator2023-08-05 15:01

    Do you need all the friction discs and the flat plates that go between? or just one friction disc? I'll call my grove man on monday and see if I can get you a part #. I don't know if they are available individually or if its all of them as a "kit".

  4. #4josequiroz012342023-08-07 10:57

    yes indeed they are all the discs that are bad but with a few of them I am also satisfied or even with the part number or a team that uses the same ones to find them.

  5. #5crane operator2023-08-07 21:15

    Got some part #'s for you Friction Discs are 9974100594 should take 7 of them at $140 each The steel discs have two styles, some have teeth and some have lobes/ half moons. You'll have to know which you have. Lobes 9974102704 Teeth style 9974100591 Either style takes 8 and they are $37 or $30 each My parts man says National recommends replacing the overrunning clutch while you are there. A new one is $3,513- so you might want to see if yours is still good.

  6. #6josequiroz012342023-08-22 09:56

    Excellent thank you very much I was also looking at these springs they are in bad condition unleveled you also get them and you know the number parts