Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

National Boom Truck 900H Anti two block problem

National Boom Trucks ยท 2024-08-12 16:11

Any one can help? I replaced the switch at the boom because the wires looked frayed but it didn't help, the LMI or RCL still locks out. I have checked the wires and the plugs etc. the wire on the spool has continuity and the slip rings appear to be fine, any other ideas?

Replies3
  1. #1MarcusZ19672024-08-12 16:44

    Search on here for National. I found this pretty quick. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2CraneMechanic732024-08-12 19:42

    What LMI is installed?

  3. #3crane operator2024-08-12 22:43

    I think most of the PAT system ones , the a2B wire system just provides a ground. I guess I would do some testing and make sure if the problem is in the wire, or in the control lock outs. For the wire- do you have continuity from inside the reel, through the wire-to switch, and back to the reel through the wire-with the weight hanging free?