Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

National Pike, Steam, gan and horse show in Brownsville, Pa. This weekend.

qball ยท 2012-08-07 22:47

is anybody planning on attending this show? it is easily the best show i have ever attended. hope to see some of you there.:cool2

Replies7
  1. #1buckfever2012-08-08 19:40

    My buddy is trying to get me to take that sat. to go. Not sure just yet.

  2. #2qball2012-08-08 20:06

    Well, I am taking Saturday off. I would rather remember going to this show than 8 hours of ot on my deathbed

  3. #3SVTSHELBYGT5002012-08-09 06:45

    Thinking About Going . Was There A Few Years Ago And Had A Good Time !

  4. #4digger242j2012-08-09 19:32

    I might get there on Sunday. On edit: Weather forecast: Might be a bit muddy...

  5. #5qball2012-08-10 00:28

    Hey digger! Enough with the doom and gloom Just show up and if we can't see them work, we can imbibe and b. s. about it.

  6. #6Hendrik2012-08-10 01:57

    Well I guess instead of the high heels you might have to wear some gum boots Speaking of which, other day I was doing a job and had about 15 minutes left to do and down she came, amazing how far a track loader will slide on wet clay

  7. #7digger242j2012-08-10 05:08

    No doom and gloom, Q. Just a public service anouncement. Real men know how to deal with a little mud if they're prepared for it. Like Hendrik. :cool2