Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

National Pike, Steam, Gas and Horse Association show

digger242j ยท 2009-07-23 19:06

The National Pike, Steam, Gas and Horse Association show will be held in Brownsville PA on August 7,8, and 9, 2009. Link. This is the same site where the HCEA National Convention ( this thread ), was held in 2008. I'm sure gonna try and make it again this year. Anybody else thinking of going?

Replies5
  1. #1td25c2009-07-23 22:26

    That looks like a neet show digger242j.I love viewing the old equipment be it farm or construction use.I won't be able to make it to the show.I understand that at the show some of the equipment is working doing live demonstrations for the attendents to view.If you go to it digger242j make sure to take alot of pictures so you can share them with us.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2009-07-24 00:05

    I'd love to go but have a conflict that weekend, maybe i can catch the spring show.

  3. #3digger242j2009-07-27 12:06

    I've never been to the spring show, but it's my understanding that the August show is the bigger of the two.

  4. #4digger242j2010-08-11 06:54

    I'll bump this back to the top. The show is this coming weekend, August 13-14-15. I'm not sure which day I'll be able to make it, if at all, but I'm gonna try...

  5. #5marion72002010-11-15 12:37

    Great show