Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

National1 tracks

code54 ยท 2017-03-11 22:20

Has anyone purchased tracks from National1. The price is not bad and I can't find anything bad about them but like to find someone else that bought them. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1farmboy5552017-03-12 09:31

    No. But please keep us updated sure I'll need a set for my excavator in the future I would think that thier is not that many actual manufacturers of rubber tracks

  2. #2code542017-03-13 20:29

    Will do - I am in no hurry as mine are not bad. The machine was used next to a curb and the operator tore the outside of the tracks up some but not horrible. Want to get looking around and order a new set and put them on and have the old ones as our spare.

  3. #3FloridaWayne2017-03-14 20:00

    I purchased 2 tracks for my Yanmar vio 27. I found the price very good I purchased tracks for my Yanmar Vio27. I dealt with Mason. He was in California and available later in evening so I could order after work. Shipped from Georgia if I remember correctly. I am in Florida so that worked great for me. Pretty much everything I wanted. Good price, fast ship, and seems to be good product. I have recommended them to a friend of mine. Hope it goes well for you also.

  4. #4code542017-03-15 19:24

    I also just talked to Powerusaattachments - there prices are good and the fellow I talked to seemed to very knowledgable. Anyone ever buy form them?

  5. #5farmboy5552017-04-04 06:55

    Not getting much feedback on replacement tracks?

  6. #6code542017-04-04 10:18

    Ended up ordering Mclaren tracks for a few hundred more. Got them quickly and they appear very well made. I will put them on sometime this summer when I have some free time.