Hi all, I need a new booster pack, the one I have is a total pos and has never worked for anything really. What would everyone recommend? I want something small that doesn't break the bank, I only need 12 volt as well. Mostly would be used on skid steer, mini ex, single axle dump truck, pickup etc. Thanks.
I've had nothing but good from the JNC660. Have one in the service truck and one in my personal truck. Had a couple times with dead equipment on the line that wouldn't start with the shops little Noco Boost Pro (dead battery and long cranking time didn't play well) that the JNC could keep voltage up long enough to fire.
Avoid NoCo's over priced junk. We had a carlyle 12/24v that held up well
We use the crap out of our Noco's, pretty much all our chargers are noco too. The Gb70 I keep in the first door of my rig routinely jumps off 4L range stuff and 3126 and C7 jobs too.
I bought a la cheapo for the wife off Amazon 2017 ish. I was overly impressed with it's ability to jump start vehicles. I tested it by helping a stranded vehicle one morning after breakfast. The vehicle was so dead the dome light didn't even illuminate. Hook up the jumper pack and if fired right up. Mind blown. It's a small hand held / pocket sized unit. Brand Name 'BeatIt'. This one still works! I bought others of similar design, supposedly more amps, but they stink! They have a digital on / off button that's confusing. The first one I purchased had a mechanical switch. Couldn't believe those little things would actually start a vehicle!
Thanks guys.
The newest Noco, GBX? are supposed to be really good and very compact. I'm curious if anyone has used one? I was looking at the 45 or 55. Bigger maybe but the price goes way up.
I just used one of the small handheld units today. It was my sister's unit so I'm not 100% sure of the brand name. Maybe DB power out something along those lines. 2001 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0L V-8. It had zero battery power. Not even enough for the dome light. Clipped on the little jumper pack and boom ignition! Super impressive little power paks.