hello everyone ok I have some codes 113 254.12 113 618.02 113 677.08 ok the dozer wont turn right but it will go forward and backwards I swapped the valve from left to right no change
serial number?
ok its a 4jn00381 I put a few new part into it and still no fix same cods + one now 368.02 113 618.02 113 677.08 113 254.12
it seems to be acting up now too when u push the brake its like one side dosent un lock until u put it N for a sec maybe a got a little durt in the valve bank ? im thinking maybe I have to take it off and clean it out
Here's a rundown of your Diagnostic Codes. 113 is the Power Train Electronic Control BTW. 254.12 - This diagnostic code is recorded when the ECM reads a problem that is internal to the ECM. (This could end up expensive but let's not start panicking too soon) 368.02 - This diagnostic code is associated with the Autoshift Switch which has two inputs to the ECM. The inputs are Normally Open and Normally Closed. During normal operation, one of the inputs is open and the other input is grounded. A failure is detected when both inputs are in the same state at the same time.(As one side is N/O and the other side is N/C this ought to be physically impossible) 618.02 - This diagnostic code is associated with the parking brake switch. The parking brake switch has two inputs to the ECM. The inputs are Normally Open and Normally Closed. During normal operation, one of the inputs is open and the other input is grounded. A failure is detected when both inputs are in the same state at the same time. (as above) 677.08 - (And I Think we have a winner) - This diagnostic code is recorded when the signal for the position of the right steering lever is out of range. I would suggest you diagnose the 4 codes starting from the bottom of the list and working upwards. If you want the complete diagnostic procedures please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll happily fire them off to you.
well just a little up date to all after 2 day of tracing wires and replacing o ring and valves and sencers and repairing a few grounds it moving big thanks for all the help wow its awesome to have good people and wisdom here thanks once agene
I had fun lol