Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need a little help here :)

Survey1234 · 2013-11-06 10:44

Hi, My name is Anita. I am a student of the Fontys University of Applied Science in Tilburg (the Netherlands). The course I am following is international marketing and management. For my course I am working on a project for Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. My project consists of a market research for the Nigerian heavy equipment market. In order to receive the right information of the market I would like to ask people who work in a company with heavy equipment to fill in this survey. The survey consists of 25 – 30 small questions and will only take 5 till 10 minutes to fill in. It will contain questions about your company and the machines. The results of it will be processed into a report and will only be viewed by the teacher and company. The survey will be completely anonymous; no names or company will be mentioned in the report. If you have any questions about the survey please contact me through: [email protected] This link will direct you to the survey: http://www.surveycrest.com/survey/525fe7d3122e0 Your response and time is greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1mitch5042013-11-06 11:05

    Do you only want people with Nigerian experience?

  2. #2Browne2013-11-06 16:32

    I tried you're survey but i don't have any experience in Nigeria. is it necessary to have experience in nigeria?...

  3. #3Survey12342013-11-07 02:15

    Yes, Sorry I forgot to mention that.

  4. #4Survey12342013-11-07 02:18

    Yes, preferably people from Nigeria. Because the results will apply to them. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Thanks for trying!