Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need a model year for a Dresser TD8e

Groo ยท 2012-02-08 17:37

SN: 4420015U010725 thanks for any help you guys can give.

Replies5
  1. #1Groo2012-02-09 11:21

    I guess all I really need to know is what side of the 85/86 cut-off it falls. It has the International/Nuess(sp?) engine if that helps.

  2. #2ironpounder2012-02-09 12:51

    Here is the ser number listings for the TD8c and e. Could the machine be a "C"? TD8c 1969-73 [ 442 ] WT-16580lbs 501-1969 510-1970 768-1971 1078-1972 1531-1973 2016 end TD8e 1974-89 [ 442 ] WT-17800lbs 5001-1974 5521-1975 5886-1976 6276-1977 6692-1978 7309-1979 7883-1980 8046-1981 9504-1982 9646-1983 9860-1984 9999-1985 built until 1989

  3. #3Groo2012-02-09 13:41

    No, definitely an E, so I guess that puts it in the late 80s

  4. #4Durt2012-02-13 11:16

    S/N 10725 puts it in at 1987 according to 2 different serial number books that I have.

  5. #5Groo2012-02-13 11:36

    thanks