Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need a number for used parts yards

j roberts ยท 2022-02-04 10:18

I am looking for engine enclosures for a d9h 90v. I did a yahoo search looking for junkyards and only thing I can find is Catused. No specific yards or numbers displayed. Thinking I may get them cheaper dealing direct instead of thru Cat dealer. Aftermarket is around $1625 with no shipping Also I cannot find any part numbers in my parts book. Any help would be appreciated

Replies5
  1. #1Dave Neubert2022-02-04 10:31

    Go to Machinery Trader click on parts and enter part number it will show you who has it I could not find a part number either call CAT and get part numbers

  2. #2Bluox2022-02-04 12:23

    Look in index under attachments- engine enclosure. Bob

  3. #3j roberts2022-02-04 17:20

    Nothing in my parts book regarding attachments , Also checked Service book and Operation manual. Ohio Cat in Cincinnati could not find them either

  4. #4John C.2022-02-06 14:17

    Contact these guys. https://fraleytractor.com They can usually point you in the right direction if they don't have it.

  5. #5djordje12022-02-06 14:41

    Are those aftermarket covers from diamond attachment