Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need a part number please!!

Catman75 ยท 2012-12-24 12:52

2003 cat 307c s/n bne00138 I need a glow plug for this machine and for some reason dealer can't locate the number,and while I am thinking about it I need the water separator filter number to thanks.

Replies8
  1. #1jake9802012-12-24 16:19

    glow plug part# 139-7841 fuel filter# 183-8187 water sep# 109-2034

  2. #2Catman752012-12-25 09:03

    Thank you very much the dealer is having some kind of computer issue and there having a hard time getting parts pulled up very frustrating when your trying to maintenance equipment I knew you guys would fix me up thanks a bunch and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

  3. #3jake9802012-12-25 14:11

    ya I actually had a bit of trouble finding that.... had to go through the wiring diagram to find the part#.... then I entered the part number into sis, and they have them listed with the starter motor for some reason? Oh well! Merry Christmas good luck with the parts.

  4. #4cnbucketteeth2012-12-27 01:38

    Hi Jake Hi Jake, sometimes I have problem on finding the right part no. When I seach by google, there are a lots results, and sometimes they are different.So could you please advise where to find the real part no. from the original machine excavator? Thanks, Michael

  5. #5jake9802012-12-27 14:12

    hey Michael, I have full access to cat sis. With out it your basically a fish out of water. Customers can buy yearly subscribtions for sis. (gives you access to every cat machine.) You can also buy the books for a certain machine your wanting the parts for from the dealer or, I have seen them on ebay and such, just make sure your serial number is in the range.

  6. #6Catman752012-12-27 23:02

    Hey jake just curious where you found the the water separator filter,have been on the computer at dealer with the parts guy and we could only find the entire separator housing could not find the filter listed seperatley just wondering man thanks .

  7. #7SchuLace2012-12-27 23:57

    I found the separator in the Separator group under the fuel system. It took me just a couple seconds to find.

  8. #8jake9802013-01-01 15:56

    catman75 sorry for the late reply... did you end up finding it? you have got me stumped I see what you mean about the housing. Can you look on your machine at the old filter and get a number? My next guess is a 156-1200? sorry have not been to the shop to be able to dig deep into this one...