Hi, guys. So, more than 3 months I sent 36 000$ to DPX power systems, TX USA. It was money for 2 Detroit engines+spares+delivery. All goods was on stock, Daniel promise to me 2-3 weeks delivery by air.I steel not get anything. After 2 and half months he send engines to international shipping company, they still here and waiting payment. But Daniel not pay, not send to shipper parts for which I payed too. I am not from US and I need advice, what I shall do in this case?
He is really strange, do not answer to phone, to e-mail answer just sometimes. I am afraid he spend all money.
I don't have any advice, but I hope he comes through for you eventually. Nice website but it looks to me like a very small company trying to act bigger than they are.
Get a lawyer to call him.
I found month ago where he bought an engines and after sell to me, his profit only on engines 7000$. I do not why he want loose his face for 15000$ (11300 delivery+4700 2 reman. starters+ 2 reman. turbos). I pay 100% percent before shipping any right businessman can provide this deal it easyly.
Thank you, i try to ask lawyer send to him demand letter. Now, I pay for delivery bu myself, because this engines are very important for me.
That's what I would do. Pay to get the engines in your hands since you are so close. Then have a lawyer squeeze the money out of him.
The address online pulls up a picture of a residential house in a suburb in San Antonio. If they are that important to you I would deal with shipper directly and get them delivered. Depending on how much extra it costs I would then see if it is worth trying to lawyer up to try to recover costs.
First question, can you prove (written proof) that you gave him money and what he was to give you in return? If so, you have options, including contacting Texas Better Business Bureau and the Texas Attorney General. Good luck.