Does any body on here move heavy equipment? I am looking for some one to haul my cat 941 track loader 4 miles one way to my girl friends house. Also i need it moved before the snow hits. I was told my track loader weigh's around 24,000 pounds. I can give my cell number out to any one that needs it. Thanks Bobby Miller
wow 290 views and not one response? figured some body would know of a mover some wear.
Why not give a local contractor a call. If they don't move equipment, chances are they know someone who does. Not a lot of money in a 4 mile haul by conventional billing standards so probably not much interest. Most of us live a long way from Laquey, MO.
Yeah, I'll do it for you for $150... Plus $4 a mile from my place to yours.
Good advice old iron habit . Excavating contractor , trucking company , Farmer with lowboy would move it . http://www.yellowpages.com/waynesville-mo/excavation-contractors My rate would be similar to mitch504 . We charge $ 100 an hour for that type of work , from the time we leave to when we get back . Local move would end up around $150 to $ 200 .
Are you in town? 4 miles if I could I would just walk it.
thanks for the info guys. the reason i made this post was because i spent over a half hour calling constructions company's and everybody i talked to didn't want to mess with it. i did find one place that said they would do it for 95 dollars a hour but there low boy was broke and they didn't know when it would be fixed. me not having any luck i figured some body on here might know of a place. Shimmy 1 to answer your question i would gladly drive it to my girlfriends house, but i dont think DOT would like me driving it across the interstate bridge .lol but wanted to say thanks for responding to my post and i will keep looking. thanks Bobby M
Too bad you don't know someone with a three-axle gooseneck. You could move it yourself.
call a local Heavy wrecker service most all of them have roll back trailer (landoll) or lowboy some times around here the are pretty cheap
Bobby, I'd be happy to help you get this moved. Please call or message me and we can discuss the details. We move a lot of equipment whether its 20 miles or 5,000 miles. Jake 541-306-6732
Jake thank you so much for the kind offer, but i finally found some body to move it for me Friday and broke it tonight finishing up some brush clearing before i had it hauled.I broke all four flexible drive coupling joints. easy fix just have to spend more money.lol so just want to say thank you to everybody on helping me getting this thing moved.Thanks Bobby