Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Electrical Schematic of Cat 313C

shahin sn ยท 2023-12-20 07:13
Replies7
  1. #1shahin sn2023-12-20 07:17

    Can anyone help me? I need the electrical schematic

  2. #2Nige2023-12-20 09:49

    Sorry but it does not exist on the system. The HGF-prefix machine was only built for the Japanese market and was not intended for export. There was no corresponding model built for the World market. Below a list of the Japanese publications available. One or other of the Service Manuals that are listed below will contain an electrical schematic.

  3. #3heymccall2023-12-20 10:31

    Caterpillar wiring tends to be consistent in circuit labeling and function. What exactly are you diagnosing?

  4. #4LACHAU2023-12-20 11:20

    I don't understand why the Caterpillar Model 313C with the prefix HGF only has a hydraulic circuit diagram and no electrical circuit diagram??!!

  5. #5Nige2023-12-20 11:57

    See my earlier reply. The answer regarding the hydraulic schematic is simple. The HGF-prefix machine shares the same hydraulic schematic with four 314C models. Three of those four (KJA, PCA, & SNY) are "World" models (KHB is ISJ only) therefore a schematic exists because of the three aforementiond, not because of the HGF machine, or indeed the KHB machine. A fortunate coincidence, nothing more.

  6. #6LACHAU2023-12-20 23:18

    Thank you for your explanation.

  7. #7LACHAU2023-12-20 23:23

    I've just checked and compared the 312C & 315C electrical schematics. They are almost the same. So I think the 313C electrical system is the same as theirs.