Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Help

Tiny ยท 2010-03-05 18:43

For the past two days when every I would try to pull this site up I would get server errors,Mozilla ,IE, Chrome.Today I'm fine.This site only 4 other chat sites and 5 other forums were fine. Oops! This link appears to be broken. Suggestion: Search on Google: Firefox can't find the server at HeavyEquipmentForums .

Replies10
  1. #1Grader4me2010-03-05 20:07

    Happened to me a couple of times as well. I have IE

  2. #2Turbo218352010-03-06 15:29

    Been experiencing this problem to an extent with Safari. But that is always at home. While I am on the road, I have not had this problem at all. Kind of frustrating.

  3. #3willie592010-04-09 20:04

    I'm still hearing from a couple of members that still have this problem. Getting on HEF is hit or miss, for no appearant rhyme or reason. "website not found...broken link, etc", then, without making any changes to their computer, all of a sudden they can access HEF. Anybody got a clue what could be doing this? :beatsme

  4. #4Tiny2010-04-09 20:07

    Turbo is having trouble again tonite,talking to him on facebook

  5. #5RonG2010-04-10 03:44

    The minute I say I have no problems it will start happening to me...lol.Ron G

  6. #63D_CG_MODELER2010-04-17 10:41

    i can not post a new thread... new here...

  7. #7carogator2010-04-19 21:51

    Hi Ron, Finally got mt OS reinstalled. Had to be a clean install. Thought I had everything backed up. Guess what? only had icons backed up. Ha. Ha.. Oh, well. Just lost 10 years financial /tax records and managed to save everythig else. Thanks for all the help. also thanks to everyone else that helped me thru this.

  8. #8RonG2010-04-20 03:38

    Good luck with it,you are learning as you go.Ron G

  9. #9Msintensus2010-04-28 12:37

    When you reformat a computer it doesn't actually remove all the data it puts it in fragments around the hard drive. As you install things it will be replaced but if you take your hard drive to a computer shop they may be able to recover most of the date you lost. Good Luck.

  10. #10carogator2010-05-18 13:59

    If you are using Microsoft Security Essentials, you need to disable it and run Superantispyware only. then you should be able to get right in to HEF. It works for me. Use your anti-virus and whatever else. Just not MSE above.