Went to start it and it would turn over but not start So I tried a little starting fluid and it stand rain fine till I put the lever down and it died immediately Wouldn't start so I tested the batty it showed a good charge and the charging system should but when I load tested it the bay showed bad So the next step I did was took the battery off and before I put the chayon it I load test it again and the battery showed good I have checked the fuses and they are good don't know how to check the relays so I'm just gonna change them around if that don't work then I don't know else to do Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Make sure your fuel line isn't sucking air. I have a Bobcat 313, wouldn't start so I put a bottle up high and gravity feed it found out I had a crack in the fuel line and the electric fuel pump didn't work. Runs good now.
after I got home I put the battery back on and tighten the cables then I load tested a it showed good Then I switched the relays around to no avail Then I tied the kill switch back and it would run out the lever down and it stayed running but the problem now is that I had no hydraulic power moved all levers and nothing happened And I think it had a code 83-15 on it which I'm gonna try to find And thanks for the reply I'm not very good at reading wiring diagram I'm wrong bout the code it is 3-15 and it's not in my manual
Kind of hard to understand your posts.
If I understand correctly, does the engine die the second you move the safety lever on the side of seat to operating position. If that is so, that tells me the engine cannot carry a load. Have you changed out the fuel filters, Banjo Bolt filters if it has some, Tried running the unit off of a Jerry Can full of fuel to rule out fuel supply from the tank. How many hours on the unit. Can you post a picture of the battery box and the side of engine with fuel system, it might help to get a response. It is a good idea to read what you have posted before hitting the Post Reply icon in case you have some spelling issues or hit some wrong keys. I find I hit the wrong key a few times each line. Simon C
Even reading it after it's posted you have an hour to edit it. I've found typo's or added info after the initial posting.
Update I got the bobcat fix It was the instrument panel that went bad had to get a new panel everything is working fine now