looking at getting a use skid steer at around 20k. looking for a lease with a 10% buyout at end of term must be fully deductible. my credit score is 670. I have very little debt. I was turned down by western financial, due to a personal BK in 2012. may try marlin leasing again. anyone have any insight ?
Have you tryed going through a dealer? What are you going to use it for?
Well marlin leasing may be a bust, after 3 voicemails I get no return call. Im guessing they are to busy to earn a repeat customer. Western Financial was not interested in offering a product I liked , So the search continues. One reason I havent shopped at dealers is I want a machine around 20k....I want an s205 bobcat 2 speed. All the dealers want 30k and UI have found several around 20k. I am perfectly content with a Machine that is 2-7 years old. Im going to use it for my business for snow removal and piecework.
Check out this machine http://catused.cat.com/beta/en/226BCAC/1794974/detail_view.html If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected]
still looking for a machine and the correct lease, any ideas?