Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help finding mustang sprockets

ford5500tlc · 2021-06-10 13:02

Hi all, I have a mustang me2702 excavator and can not seem to locate where to buy new sprockets for it. Anyone have any ideas?

Replies4
  1. #1Vetech632021-06-10 13:15

    Advance your sprocket forward a bit more. There looks like a casted part number on the sprocket at the top in the pic. If you can make it out try googling that number and see what pops up. Include the word SPROCKET with that number.

  2. #2ford5500tlc2021-06-10 14:09

    Thanks, I think I tried that but I’ll give it another go when I get home and cross my fingers

  3. #3djordje12021-06-10 14:24

    Try at your local Wacker-Neuson dealer, your excavator was built by Neuson Sprocket may fit from other brands, you should count numbers of teeth and number of bolt to final drive

  4. #4Welder Dave2021-06-10 16:43

    According to that link the sprocket is a Berco MU3101. I'm pretty sure you could cross the Berco number to other aftermarket sprockets or even get the sprocket from one of the other OEM's listed that used it.