I have a 9040B excavator that I know is built by Sumitomo, I need to find a boom to dipper pin and bearings, however they are "no longer available" from Case. Can any one tell me what Link-Belt or Sumitomo models are the same? Or should I just find something in comparable sizes from Cat or Komatsu and modify accordingly? Thanks, Keith
Bushings show as 159460A1 in the boom ears, 159448A1 in the arm, may not be available but show good online. Try to get some measurements they may be stock somewhere, save you a few bucks. The pin old number is 159441A1, Blount in Georgia comes up as a possible source 800-659-3111 doesn't say if it's new or used but worth a call.
3400Q is the link belt machine
What in the hell is it with Case??? We got rid of our 1988 Case 780C back in 2005 because the lousy pukes quit selling parts for it. Was the best TLB ever made by Case IMO. Put 6000 hrs on it without so much as a hose fix. Now you're saying you can't buy parts for a late 90's machine? What gives?
They're owned by FIAT, 'nuff said?
and New Holland