Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help finding parts for Kobelco SK170 mark III

JMC74 · 2022-02-20 23:06

I am having a heck of a time getting parts or part number for this machine. It’s a CNH years machine and for some reason Kobelco and them must of had a falling out and engine parts are available but they seem to not have very good ways to look up parts for it. Heck I will order from NH if I have to. Everything else seems easier to get on the machine. It has the iveco engine In it. Serial number for machine is YM04U1777. The engine and machine was painted so I can’t find the engine model number. I hate when equipment jockeys do that. I need the engine fan assembly mount, all 3 idlers and both pulleys and the fan. Is this the same machine as a E175B newholland? It looks like it to me. It’s a late 2008 early 2009 model I think.

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2022-02-21 13:25

    Good day Attached the spec for the New Holland machine may be it helps as a comparison, I believe a contact has a manual for the 4.5Lt Iveco if that may be useful. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Kobelco ireland2022-02-21 15:32

    I would guess if it has an iveco engine it is a new Holland e175b. If it was a kobelco sk170 it would have a mitsubishi engine

  3. #3Kobelco ireland2022-02-21 15:51

    Over here I can get all new Holland parts through kobelco except iveco engine parts. I usually go straight to iveco cos new Holland are not great at getting them either