There is a hole in the front of the frame about 10 inches above your feet in center that is open to outside, about 3" round. There is a cover listed for it which is the same as the one on the right side of the machine opposite of the site for hydraulic fluid lever window... Its just a plastic cover with bobcat logo on it... in the parts manual it is listed as 6706808 but internet knows nothing of this only showing it listed at a few places as the metal side cover not the plastic round plug/cap/cover. I need it as my cab is enclosed and I get a steady stream of air coming into your feet area. I know I could make something but I would prefer the proper part. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Im sure they are pretty universal and used on many models. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!
I'd go to Mcmaster-carr, and buy a whole sack full for what the dealer prolly wants for 1...
You found typo in parts manual.
I have seen that for sale online and it looks like it but doesn't have the logo and says its for the rear door.... I don't even see a place where this could be used on rear door unless it covers the backup alarm (must be?) But if that is the same size I can certainly do without the logo... Just wanted to make sure though?
I would think a call to the dealer would have you all set