I have a FUTURE 700 grader that lost the brakes because the mounting bolts broke off and left the caliper hanging by the hose. Can't find anything on the web about parts. Can anybody help. I need to replace the caliper. Graderfan1981 - are you there? Please!!
Is it disc brakes all around then? All I can find is one or two pictures, which suggests there weren't many made. Probably also means most of their components were 3rd party- Bendix, and so on. Stuff commonly used on things like cube vans, single axle trucks and stuff. So somebody might be able to match it up. That's the only thing I can think of.
I have searched on google about a future 700: http://www.publiquip.com/Heavy_Equipment_Truck/Future-700-Grader-1044274720.htm it looks like Gehl/ TCI / Blademor-Grader, i don't know what is the main manufacturer, they had more brands. When you type in Gehl grader on google pictures, they looks similar.
I have find the website about Gehl: http://www.gehl.com/ Perhaps they have any infos about that type.
Apparently I am not allowed to post a new thread so if I may I would like to ask for some help. I am in possession of a leeboy 685B motor grader. (serial#46996/motor#33407682). I operated it for about 20 minutes and it performed perfectly, then I parked it. I went to start it later that afternoon and it would turn over but not start.I know I am not supposed to but I tried ether and it would run only while shooting ether to it. I am assuming it is not getting fuel. I checked the fuel filter and it looked okay and was full of fuel. I checked the lines leaving the filter and they had fuel. I think it is an auto prime machine. I am not sure what to do. Is it a fuel pump?How much?Thanks for any help.
They have a cummins I think. Not sure if it would have a manual fuel bypass or not. My old 730 Champion had one on the back of the pump, and so does our Alitec grader. I've had problems with cummins engines before, and had to open the fuel shutdown manually, but I am sure that someone on here can answer your question more indepth. Not sure about that model, but there should be a solenoid on the injection pump that opens the fuel when the key is on. Not sure about your's, but you used to be able to tie the lever open by hand, and she would start, but you would have to release it in order to shut her down.