Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help identifying

konserve · 2024-02-17 15:14

Recently bought this old forklift. It is four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering. Has 4,000 lb worth of weight stacked on the back. And an international engine. Can't find anything exactly like it on the internet. But the rear axle needs some attention. It appears to be a Clark axle. If anyone could help me identify what type of forklift this is and maybe help me identify what type of axles it has under it I will be thankful. Thank you.

Replies4
  1. #1Acecadet2024-02-18 15:22

    Looks to be a Clark 13500 axle. I’m just going by the planetary covers.

  2. #292U 34062024-02-18 17:10

    Shot in the dark but it sure looks a lot like an old Pettibone.

  3. #3crewchief8882024-02-18 17:26

    i was thinking pettibone as well

  4. #4Acecadet2024-02-18 19:41

    American Road Equipment Econmobile. I don’t know the model number for this 4 wheel drive model but the 2 wheel drive versions were 620.