As this is my first post on this forum I am very glad if any of you could help me out - quite stuck here. I am trying to find the correct center joint for a floating excavator we have. It is a combination of Case CX130B upper structure and Hyundai R210 LC7 lower structure with pontoons instead of tracks. I have indeed ordered a new center joint for R210 LC7 but it is not correct because it has 6 hydraulic outlets instead of the 8 I need. I have looked through all the catalogues I have access to and haven't found one that has 8 outlets. Maybe anyone could help me identify, from which Hyundai machine the center joint I have is from? Most likely it is 14-21 ton excavator with a blade(also known as a plow/dozer). Will attach pictures of the one I have(yellow) and the one I got(grey). Thank you all in advance!
Why are you trying to replace it? Those are resealable.