Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Help identifying Deere 750B Part

Tanamera ยท 2013-12-30 13:21

I recently purchased a Deere 750B Dozer to do some clearing on my property. I have a hydraulic leak and believe I may have located the culprit. It appears to be a spin on housing at the right rear of the dozer. Can any of you help me identify what this is and if there is a filter and "O"ring gasket associated with it. Is this a spin on housing. I have attached a photo. Thanks Kyle

Replies4
  1. #1owmamech2013-12-30 13:25

    looks like the transmission filter to me

  2. #2Tanamera2013-12-30 16:40

    Me too but John Deere shows the replacement to be a spin on filter. This looks like a housing to me.

  3. #3ANDREW C2013-12-30 19:58

    Old s/n break is a spin on, new is a cartridge style filter.

  4. #4Tanamera2013-12-31 09:42

    All the John Deere house has are spin-on filters. They say that's all they show for this dozer. Hopefully it will work.