I have a 1.8t mini from china and it came with some weird fittings. It looks like and inverted flare where the male has the bit and the female the threads but the male is somewhat of a flare but has a oring.
Identification Tools: DiscountHydraulicHose.com Not sure what fitting you have? Our FREE thread ID Guide is a quick way to find out and get you the parts you need. Download it for FREE today. www.discounthydraulichose.com This is the best I can suggest, didn't take the time to look through it to see if it's there. You'll need a thread gauge and caliper to measure.
That appears to be DIN. Lots of European stuff uses it. Any good hose shop with a reasonable inventory will have it or be able to identify and order it.
Ya unfortunately I’m in the outer banks and there is no shops within an hour
I'd wager discount hydraulic hose would make the assembly up for you via mail. Really nice folks to deal with and know their "stuff". I believe it is "Brad" I usually talk with on orders.