Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help identifying manure spreader

cb1 ยท 2012-07-06 04:09

Hello all, Just picked up this manure spreader. Has some missing parts and I would like to get a manual for it. Only thing is I do not know the manufacturer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, cb1

Replies5
  1. #1Gambler2012-07-06 08:57

    International 101 ?

  2. #2Gambler2012-07-06 12:38

    International 102 ? hard to tell from your photos http://www.messicks.com/CAS/788.aspx

  3. #3cb12012-07-06 14:33

    Thanks Gambler, Definetly a International. I am not sure how to tell the different models thought. 125 looks simular too. Is there a measurement I should be looking for, etc...?

  4. #4cb12012-07-06 14:39

    Gambler, I see International FM-202 Parts Catalog covers Models numbers: 75 Ground Drive, 101 Ground Drive, 102, 125, 150, 103, 160, 130, 155, 175 Power Drive. So, I will probably get that. I see there a bunch for sale on the net. That should help ID this spreader. Thanks for you help narrowing the search greatly, cb1

  5. #5cb12012-07-11 17:06

    I got the manual in the mail today. Definetly a 150. cb1