Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need help identifying my loader

baccn_brad ยท 2020-06-24 13:12

trying to determine age of my loader ... Michigan Loader ... some have said it may be a 175b ? anyone able to assist ? all efforts (even comedic ones) greatly appreciated. baccn_brad

Replies5
  1. #1skata2020-06-27 13:57

    Look thru these used listings to see what matches. https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...gory/1060/wheel-loaders/manufacturer/michigan

  2. #2Welder Dave2020-06-27 22:05

    Looks too small to be a 175 but I think it could be a Clark 55B or Clarke Michigan 55. What engine does it have? Someone on here may have a serial number guide or Volvo may be able to help. https://www.purplewave.com/auction/110224/item/6500 HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3petepilot2020-06-27 22:51

    nice looking machine whatever it turns out to be. my guess would be 75-85

  4. #4DB22020-06-28 00:05

    I thought 55 because of the tire size. At that point I guess it could be a 45.

  5. #5Welder Dave2020-06-28 02:02

    55 has the steps on the front of the hyd. tank not the side like larger models. 45 has a different loader boom and tilt cylinder arms.