First of all, thanks for letting join this site. I have an older Takeuchi TB 045 excavator that I can't get the arm and swing functions to work. The other functions (dozer blade, tracks, articulating arm) work. Sometimes the arm and swing functions work, sometimes they don't for months. I have all the shop manuals and parts diagrams, I have called half a dozen dealers and also went on just ask sites, etc... The dealers couldn't tell me anything and the info I got from other sites is wrong. They say it is right under the floor plate on the RHS of the machine. I have the floor plate up, the cab up and the only solenoid and wires I see looks to be the TRASM one. I have jumped power to that one and it did nothing. I bypassed the lever lock switch and sometimes it works, other times nothing. It appears to be mounted on a separate valve body (not the main one), but I cannot locate it. Can anybody shed some light on this? Thanks, Wayne
No replies yet.