Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help shipping an attachment for my Lull

Speedpup ยท 2009-08-04 19:06

I want to buy a OEM quicktach scoop for my Lull. I found a used one for 950 and they are about 2800 new. Problem is the shipping qoute I got was 583 from VA to NY. It is 8' x 4' x 3' on a skid and it is 1130 lb with the skid. Type 85 material he said which is machine parts. They don't care if I find a shipper. Their quote was FEDEX and it makes the deal a bit How do I go about finding a common carrier? I can load and unload it with a forklift on each end of the trip. Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1roddyo2009-08-04 23:50

    Shipping Try U ship but don't take the first quote.lol

  2. #2Speedpup2009-08-05 06:34

    Was on Uship and quotes from 750 to 283 just have figure out insurances thanks

  3. #3Thechap2009-08-05 07:26

    What is the zip code where the item is being picked up and the zip code for where the item is being dropped off. Maybe I can help with a price. Bryan

  4. #4Speedpup2009-08-05 17:46

    from 22420 Fredrickberg VA to 11717 Brentwood NY I also bought a tower for the forklift http://www.webequipment.com/description.asp?ID=75637490153313&Category=jobsiteready bucket http://www.webequipment.com/clearan...54225993155&Category=clearance&Page=clearance